12/30/08

If You Hafta Buy Diapers

You might as well get something, right? Enter: Gifts to Grow

I've been collecting pampers points for like 2 years now. At first, the deadline was like March '06. Then it was 07, then 08, & now I'm not even sure there is a deadline.

How do you do it?
On each pack of diapers & wipes there is an external package. On the inside of that wrapper, is a rectangular sticker w/ a code written in black. That is the code you enter. That is your PAMPERS POINTS. But first, you must join pampers.com. Go to http://www.pampers.com/en_US/gtgHome?gtgpage=index & register.

Here are some codes to get you started (or if you're an old pro, you can use these too!):
WEAPPRECIATEU08 (10 points)
WELCOME2GTG0809 (1 point)
OHAMANDAAWGTG08 (1 point)
DONTFORGETGTG08 (1 point)
WELCOMEBONUS089 (1 point)
(I gave you another code on a previous post)

Some of the things you can earn w/ the points:
giftcards (starbucks, gap, etc.)
toys (melissa & doug puzzles, etc.)
books (sesame street, spanish, etc.)
photo gifts (shutterfly prints, etc.)
vacations (CHANCES to win, etc.)
coupons for free products (dreft, cheerios, etc.)

I have 125 points. But still don't see what I want. So I'll just keep on saving. My kids wetting the bed at night = pampers points. That's called seeing the glass (or the bed) half full!

No comments: