12/30/08

Deals of the Day


My big deal of the day, of course, was my (& my girl's) free (& super great!!) haircut. Because we were donating our long tresses, Hair Color Xperts in Ballwin, donated their services. This place is great! Top notch.
Other deals included Walgreens' candles on sale & after coupon (see previous post).
Also at Wags, the Christmas clearance is marked down to 75% off. We got the "pretend" flameless/battery-operated mini tea candles for only $1.25 (for a 6-pack) for next year!
For lunch, we enjoyed Chic Fil A. On Mondays, if you take your church bulletin from the day before, you get a free chicken sandwich (w/ your drink/fry purchase).
My other great deal of the day yesterday was heading to MadeByMe Craft Studio. My girl did a project for Grammy's bday (full price unfortunately, but I let her choose) & another project (for US) for 75 off. Today is their last day open, if you aren't busy & wanna have some fun, head on down there.

No comments: