2/21/12

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! The Lorax Tickets

Sorry folks, finally getting around to announcing the winners for these tickets. Sorry -- my only excuse is that I've been enjoying the surf & sand for the holiday weekend. I know, petty excuse.
Anywho, here we go:

#1 Anonymous said...

It's a toss up between Horton and Green Eggs
HeyMudder@aol.com

#2 Rob Monroe

We are actually HUGE Lorax fans in our house - we have taken fun pics of each of us on a tree stump, and have carved "UNLESS" into at least two... :)

#3 Sara K said...

My favorite, for any number of reasons, is Oh the Places You'll Go.

#4 Anonymous said...

My Favorite would be Oh the Places you'll Go! My second favorite would have to be Go Dog Go, it's the first book Spenceroo ever read to me..and he was So proud!(that is a dr.suess book, right?)lol
evpat@yahoo.com

#5 Anonymous said...

It's definitely Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? I had so much fun reading it with my girls when they were little. All the sounds cracked them up!
hood5651@wildblue.net

Winners: Check your mailbox within the next day your tickets will arrive. And PLEASE, if you end up not able to use your tickets, PLEASE let me know so I can award them to someone else!

SARA & ROB, please email me your preferred email address: tightwadmomma AT gmail DOT com.


NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. While supplies last. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

One pass (each admits two) per person. Theater is overbooked to ensure capacity. Employees of participating

sponsors are ineligible. DR. SEUSS’ THE LORAX has been rated PG (Parental Guidance Suggested - Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children) for brief mild language.

IN THEATERS MARCH 2

No comments: