- Check with the managers at restaurants (McD's, Panera, etc.) & hotels. Many times they offer complimentary issues to their guests. They might be willing to give you the coupons from the papers.
- Check with your paper carrier. On a TLC Extreme Couponing episode, one of the star couponers had an arrangement with her carrier, it's worth a try.
- Check with stores & gas stations to see if they'll offer you a discounted rate on any leftover coupons.
- Share & trade leftover inserts. My mom & I used to trade our inserts.
- Ask co-workers, neighbors, friends, & whoever you know receives a subscription, if you can have their coupons if they don't use them.
- Some even "dumpster dive" (also as seen on TLC's Extreme Couponing). Find a recycling bin & dig through to "score" an insert.
No Need to STEAL Your Sunday Newspapers for the Coupons!
There are other ways to score coupons for crying out loud!