5/19/10

Summer Reading

I'm a teacher so there's no doubt that I'll encourage all kids to read. Esp if they get "something" in return (that is--besides the obvious rewards of reading!!)

Here are the programs / incentives that I know of. If you know of something in our area that I've missed, let me know in the comments.

Who knew Chuck cared about reading?...Go HERE to read about Chuck E Cheese's reading incentive for this summer. Fill out the reading chart & get 10 free tokens!

Barnes & Nobles' program, go HERE.

Read 10 books & get one free at Borders, go HERE.

Kids 14 & under can earn a $3 shopping card each week they read 15 or more minutes each day. Go HERE.

Go HERE to read about Pottery Barn Kids story time where your first visit gets you a book club card & after 5 visits you earn a special gift.

No comments: