2/21/10

CONTEST! Win a girl's DANCE JACKET from Tutus & Tiaras!


I was so excited to find this little gem of a boutique, just south of me.

When we walked in, my girl & I squealed. There was pink, lace, & glitter everywhere! It even smelled girly. My girl found herself, along w/ her little BFF, several fun things.

Kim from Tutu & Tiaras Boutique was nice enough to offer one reader a cute girly dance hoodie. It zips down & is-- of course -- PINK. It's valued at $25.99 & is a size 'large'.

Here's what info Kim shared with me about her new shop:

"TuTu's and Tiara's Boutique
2563 Hwy 67 south
Festus, Mo 63028.


@67 South and Meyer Rd next to Counrty Cafe. 636 937 2056.
We opened on November 2, 2009

Winter Hours:
Mon 10-4
tues- thursday 10-6
Fri 12-6
Saturday 10-4

We have dance wear, shoes, tights, bags, and more Sizes x-small- adult sizes.
Also can special order any size needed. Also have fun girly items and gifts. New product lines coming soon as well as gymnastic leos."


This contest will run until next Sunday, 2/28. I will choose one winner randomly & the jacket will be shipped/delivered to the winner.

To enter, you must visit TUTUs & TIARAs & tell me what you would pick up first if you stepped into the boutique.
If you're commenting as 'anonymous', you must leave a name or some way for me to let you know that you have won. For example, if there are 3 anonymous commenters & one of you wins, how do you know it's you?
GOOD LUCK!

23 comments:

tash0226@yahoo.com said...

My daughter is competitive dancer and I would have to pick up one of the fun and funky skirts for class! Tasha
tash0226@yahoo.com

noreen said...

I would get ballet shoes as my daughter needs new ones

ProudNewMom said...

I love the zebra print skirt!

Kathi said...

My name is Kathi and I would pick up one of the fun tulle skirts for my daughter

Anonymous said...

The polka dot hats are adorable. My granddaughter would look so cute in it. Good luck on the new shop.
Sharon

Chris Lints said...

How could you stop at just one item?? I'd start with the rose petal tutu, the work my way over to the hats, bows and jewelry!!!

The Clarks said...

Hair bows and accessories!! My girls love them..no matter what they are wearing, their hair bow/accessory MUST match!!

Tina Clark
theclarks99@sbclgobal.net

Anonymous said...

I have seen this place. My friend owns the salon next door. I wasn't
sure it was worth the trip in the store but because of your post, I
checked out the website and will definitely make a stop in next time.
My little one (Emma) is in dance class with Flynn and I know we'd find
leotards and many more things for dance class. I also noticed that she
stocks other items such as lip gloss etc...always a purchase for Emma and I !!

Thanks Amy! Have a great day!

Sara

amy said...

I would have to get Laney a new dance skirt and the Zebra skirt is very cute!

Missy said...

One of the DARLING tutus!!! My little girl is still little, but I do plan on getting her into dance soon! She loves dancing now and gives us recitals all the time!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute shop:) I think Tori and I would go w/one of each:) She would go BONKERS in that store

MeShell

My Poohie! said...

I like the zebra print skirt with the hot pink tie

bison61 said...

I'd have to get a tutu - pink or purple

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

kim said...

I would def have to get one of the cute pink tutus for my new niece!!

Ken and Amanda said...

For some reason I cannot link over to the website! Anyway, I am sure that Madelyn would love just about anything in that store, but we would probably get a cute leotard or skirt!

Donna S said...

I would get a tutu. My daughter loves them and looks adorable in them anytime she wears them.
Donna S

Suzanne said...

My girls love leotards with the skirts and are always wanting new ones, so I'd get one of those.

Anonymous said...

My little dancer, Katie would love the pink tank with tutu outfit on order page 2!! Thanks for the contest. Julie W. (Katie's mom)

Anonymous said...

Sara B said...
I have seen this place. My friend owns the salon next door. I wasn't
sure it was worth the trip in the store but because of your post, I
checked out the website and will definitely make a stop in next time.
My little one (Emma) is in dance class with Flynn and I know we'd find
leotards and many more things for dance class. I also noticed that she
stocks other items such as lip gloss etc...always a purchase for Emma
and I !!

Unknown said...

Oh My Oh My!!!! Why have I not seen this place before? With out a doubt I will now become a frequent visitor. I LOVE teh polka dot shorts, as well as the tank top and TUTU! And was overwhelmed with all the cute hats, flowers, adn bows! My daughter and I could and will really do soem damage there!
Thanks,
Dawn Deptula
cardinals_dawn@yahoo.com

Cathie said...

Well of course my 4-1/2 year old granddaughter say's. Oma for my birthday I want one of these and these and these oh and please can I have one of these. So as you can see my second year dancer is all about everything in the store. Funny, she really likes the Hello Kitty boots but say's I can't dance in them at dance school. Oh the joy of being a grandma and the need for the bank account to go along with it.

Anonymous said...

My daughter would love anything PINK!
kellyzagarri@yahoo.com

Jen said...

I'd definitely buy the pink ballerina leotard. Looks like a very cute store!