7/2/09

Google'y Eyes

My sister blogs.  What I really mean is that she has a blog.  I used to check it.  Over.  And over.  And over.  But I found myself rolling my eyes & saying, "Sheesh!" when the page would load... only for me to find the same post I saw before (& before that...and before that).

'Til I got google reader.  Now, Tightwad Sister's post is only going to load if it's a new one I haven't seen.

Do you ever have a day where you check Tightwad Momma five billion times from work, only to see that it must've been a busy day @ the Tightwad House & Tightwad Momma hasn't updated the site since the Cornbread Shout Out?

Frustration no more.  Now you can subscribe to Tightwad Momma (& any of your other favorites) & go to just one place (like google).  Once you sign in, the 'new' posts of your favorite (subscribed) sites/blogs will pop up as new.

Easy as that.

What is an RSS?...What do I mean by Google Reader?

It'd be best explained by going HERE & letting someone who can explain it better, enlighten you on the way that I keep up with blogs & sites.  

Read on!

No comments: