3/11/09

Shave & a Haircut -CONTEST CLOSED!

Winners, I'll be emailing you...CONGRATS!!

Get Lost! Get a giftcard!

That's right --- it's the contest!

My last two haircuts, including the donation cut that my 5-year old & participated in, were at
HAIR COLOR XPERTS in Ballwin, Missouri.
Their shop is centrally located. It's so clean, trendy, & upbeat. The owner's presence ensures the salon is tops in customer service & is so very friendly. The young/hip stylists are sure to listen to your requests & I am an almost-redhead right now for the very first time in my life & I LOVE IT!

I have in my blogging hands, THREE $20 GIFTCARDS ($20 off any service) FOR THE WINNERS!

And I'll make it easy for you. No guesses...no photo titles...no trivia. Just a comment! And the first THREE commenters ARE THE WINNERS. Comments #1, #2, & #3 *win*.

Don't have a blog or blogger profile? That's okay, be sure to leave a way for me to get a hold of you! (email address would be fine)

Ready? Set? Go! -- GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Saw you on tv and now I'm faithfully reading your blog daily. Would love the $20 GC. I need haircolor BAD! Thanks.
wesavemore@yahoo.com

Melissa Brannan said...

I would love a little spruce to my doo!! :) Your website is great! How did the show go on Monday? :)
THANKS!
melissabrannan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I need it too!!
Thanks,

Sharon