3/8/09

Crazy Huggies Deal at Wags this Week

First of all, my experience at Walgreens has taught me that if I don't get there on Sunday, most of what they have cheap (via good deal or rebates) is gone. So, I encourage you to try to get there today if you can. I'm actually hoping to go before church this morning.

First of all, go to my coupon bar on the right (or click here) & print TWO of the 2 coupons for Huggies (one is for $5 off, the other is $3 off). Actually, print as many as you're able. They also had some super coupons like these at Red Plum.

This week there will be Register rewards: buy $25 in Huggies products and get $10 in Register Rewards back. The jumbo packs will be on sale for $10 each. With three of these coupons you can get three jumbo packs for $5 after coupons and register rewards!

Let me re-explain because it can be confusing:
You have to spend more than $25 in selected huggies products for the $10 RR to print. Since the diapers will be on sale at $10 each you will have to buy three of them to get over the $25. Then use three of the $5 coupons.

Supposedly, there is a Walgreen coloring book (available in the pharmacy?) that has coupons in it. I heard there are more diaper coupons (expiring at the end of the month). But when I went to the pharmacy & asked for the coloring book, she gave me a coloring book, full of coloring pages (but no coups). But if your Wags has these books, use the said coupon for an even better deal!

No comments: