2/26/09

Happy Birthday Swagbucks

Yes, after hearing the raves, I'm jumping on the SWAGBUCKS bandwagon...

From now on, you'll see the SWAGBUCKS banner on my sidebar, that you can click at anytime for more info, or to go to the SWAGBUCKS website.

Meanwhile, I want to tell you a little more about SWAGBUCKS.

Q. What is SWAGBUCKS?
A. An online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com merchandise.

Q. What kind of merch?
A. Everything from movies to airline tickets, from giftcards to amazon, iTunes, Target, Starbucks to entries into 'swagstakes'. Go to their site to learn more on the deets of the prizes.

Q. How do you earn SWAGBUCKS?
A. By downloading their homepage (which I did & was easy-peasy), joining their club on facebook (easy, I'm already a f.b. addict!), inviting friends to join, commenting on their blog, submitting a poll idea, etc.

This isn't a new thing, most of my blogging colleagues have been using SWAGBUCKS for sometimes now...many of them used SWAGBUCKS for all their Christmas gifts last year! (that's what I'm hoping to do this year!!).

And by signing up today, you'll automatically get 3 SWAGBUCKS. Do the other things I mentioned (search through their search bar, etc.) & get more points today, as it's their BDay.

No comments: