1/1/09

New Coups!

Check out the new coupons on the sidebar.

Now that it's January, there are new ones and I must warn you, they won't be around forever. Word is, there is a limited quantity, so you will want to print those out as soon as you have the chance.

I also make reference to the sidebar coupons from coupons.com quite often, when giving you the good deals, or my shopping lists for walmart, wags, etc.

You can clickety-click here or click on the green coupon box on my sidebar.

Top brands this month include Betty Crocker, Big G Cereals, Cheerios, Green Giant, Pillsbury, and Yoplait.

I have big plans for these...
Pillsbury Flavorings Tasty Pastries $1/1
$0.60/1 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers (cheap at Walmart!)
$1/1 Kraft or Pollu-O String Cheese
Wacky Mac (my kids' favorite pasta) .50/1
AMONG OTHERS!

Hurry! & Happy Clipping!!

No comments: