11/30/08

Free Bees

Share the love & get a free magic eraser.

Join Arby's club & get a free shake.

Print out this coupon for $1 off Rayovac batteries. Last I checked, these were at the 'dollar spot' at Target. If that's the case, you'll only be paying tax.

Get your free sample of Pantene.

Get a free sample of Bertolli's premium sauce.

Thanks Costco for a free diaper sample. (I love diaper samples, they're in their own package, perfect to stick in the car for emergencies -- & w/ it having its own packaging, it doesn't get car 'yuck' on it!) Also, it asks for your COSTCO member ID, but it's not a required field.

Free Kotex sample, thanks Walmart! (again, so perfect for the glove box, just 'in case'!)

Sample the new scent of GAIN! These are great to sit in your laundry room. I have before, run out of detergent (between stock ups) & had my bacon saved by a sample!

Thanks Walmart, for the Always sample!

Boy, this post has gone feminine product! Stop leaks before they happen! Walmart, again.

Some of my freebie (or free bee) tips!...

1. establish a "spam email address"
I did this years ago. I chose yahoo (it's free), but other options include hotmail, gmail, etc.

2. alter your cookies, your java, or whatever, so that "fields" (blanks) have an auto-fill. I don't know the computer terms for this -- all I know is that when our computer was fixed (post virus) it had this all of a sudden. I think you can get this option on google. but it's a major times saver! it fills in blanks for you (w/ info you previously used for that particular blank) for forms.

3. organize your samples as they come in. I keep a cosmetic bag (there are actually THREE of them) that I throw trial sizes in (of shampoo, soap, shave gel, etc.). Then, when we're headed on a trip, it's already ready to go. Also consider the girl scout's april showers, shelters, churches, mission trips, etc.

No comments: